Calling for Adinkra Lessons

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 12:06:55 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Last winter I forwarded Sandra Barrick's (and mine)
Adinkra files to many list members. I would like to
have your lessons using those files. I am working on
getting the info all online. I deleted my sent mail so
have no idea who all I sent them to. I would like a
couple samples of student work to go with your lesson.
I am in no rush... just want to have it all online by
the time school starts.

Judy Decker