RE: End of Darkroom

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 08:16:55 PDT

I think we are splitting into 2 types of photographers- the digital
(commercial) and the traditional (fine art). For business purposes, it
makes sense to use the ease and speed of the digital format, but for fine
art photographers there will always be the need for a darkroom and film. I
compare it to computer graphics and painting - just because you can create
"painterly" images on a computer doesn't mean that brushes, paint and
canvasses will go the way of the dinosaur.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!