Re: artsednet digest: June 15, 2004

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 05:54:48 PDT

Lucky you. I need organization, but my entire house. My kids rooms were
so organized when they were little but as they hit adolescence and
teenager it looks like a twister hit it. It often reminds me of "signs",
glasses everywhere. I would say sit back and enjoy and I will watch if
you post the date. I do have a large closet by my studio walk in about
7'x6' shelves go all around floor to ceiling on three walls and I have
file boxes with files of art lessons etc. Then I have a huge metal unit
to hold big stuff and on the ceiling is a drop (?) thing that hold flat
work. In my studio I have a wall unit floor to ceiling and I divided the
shelves according to supplies. We lucked into this house in Sept. Across
from the walk in closet in the same hall is another walk in closet and
that has all my seasonal decorations and video tapes/dvd's. Don't have a
sink but the bathroom is a few steps up.
Sandra

Kim Millen wrote:

> Hi all, I usually just read and rarely post but now i've got something
> to crow about! Does anyone watch HGTV out there???? There is a show
> called Mission Organization (my favorite) and they are coming to my
> house to guide me through creating an art studio!!!

---