RE: artsednet digest: June 15, 2004

---------

From: Kim Millen (kim_millen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 23:06:58 PDT

Hi all, I usually just read and rarely post but now i've got something to crow about! Does anyone watch HGTV out there???? There is a show called Mission Organization (my favorite) and they are coming to my house to guide me through creating an art studio!!!  The private school I was teaching in closed and I had to bring years of lessons, props, supplies (YOU know) home and put it in a large unfinished basement room. They come next Sat.(26th) to begin the transformation and I need suggestions. This happened so fast! A matter of 2 weeks! The room is about 15x13 and will be completely bare to start. any suggestions on lighting or a sink? counters? I reallly haven't had time to even think about it. The designer isn't an artist so i could use some advice. It will have shelves for supplies and bins to house them. no more cardboard boxes! any types of these that are best? what about the perfect floor?  help meout here! you can post or email at my address, thanks! kim millen     kim_millen@hotmail.com
---