RE: What Does Excellence Look Like in an Art Class?

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 20:41:14 PDT

Thanks Jan, although there are a smattering of typos that
(as usual), I
found after sending the answer off...lol!

Also, this has been an area of particular interest to me
over the 3+
decades that I have been teaching and so the answer is more
derived
more from a cumulation of experience over those years rather
than a
response that was arrived at quickly.

Your insite as to needing a number of different viewpoints
to really
understand not only the question but the range of answers
was right on
the mark. There are no simple answers if one is truly to
gauge the
complex issues that inititated the original question.

Thanks again for your response.

Kevan

---