Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Wire Sculpture - Wire Jewelry Lesson Pages added to IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 13:57:56 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Thanks to Christa-Maria, I now have a lesson page
started for Wire Sculpture:
This is linked from middle school plans.

I would be interested in adding your lesson and

Christa Maria also sent in images for a Wrapped Wire
Jewelry page:

I would be interested in turning this into a complete
lesson plan. It is linked from High School lessons.
Send your student images and lesson detail and I will
add them. Right now, there are not many jewelry lesson
plans online.

Here is one for woven jewelry - using telephone wire:

Here is one for Filigree Jewelry - using telephone

Nice lesson from Dick Blick for elementary (using

African Jewelry (from elementary) -adaptable to Native
(this says it is for middle school - but I did a
similar Native American lesson with 2nd grade).

Linda Wood's Etched Metal lesson:

Precious Metal Clay Lesson:

Quality lessons plans are needed for jewelry.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources