Elgin Marbles Debate Lesson Plan & Character Education

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 07:20:11 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I remember that someone was asking about the Elgin
Marbles a while back.... I found this lesson plan
today:
http://www.glc.k12.ga.us/BuilderV03/lptools/lpshared/lpdisplay.asp?Session_Stamp=&LPID=29103

If this link doesn't work - go to
GLC's Quality Core Curriculum:
http://www.glc.k12.ga.us/qcc/homepg.asp
Do a search for 6th grade Fine Arts - Lesson Plan.

Jeannie Sandoval had sent this link to me - but today
I found it from William Huitt's links on Character
Education. I have added his links on Character
Education to my Heroes lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/heroes.htm

Judy Decker

=====