A Bientot - from Melissa in Tunisia

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 13:39:25 PDT

Dear all,
Well, tonight is my last night in Tunisia. Instead of the beautiful clear
blue skies, the last few days have been unseasonably rainy and cool. Guess
that's an encouragement as a good time to leave. Having said that, I will
miss many things about Tunisia - from the welcoming people to the abundant
Roman ruins, the people in traditional clothing, to the incredible diversity
of ecosystems - from the lush north, wheat fields, the ever-present olive
trees, to the imposing Sahara Desert. And of course, I had a very successful
art show. I know that my memories and experiences will continue to evolve
and be shaped by future places, including my next posting in Belgrade. I
will be checking my email mostly at my melissaenderle@mac.com, so please use
that address.

A bientot (until later),
Melissa