Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Concerns addressed in student art release question

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 10:11:04 PDT

Thanks, Kevan, Judy and others ,
My tech goddess says that she already has a permission to publish
student work in her permission slip, so I'm good to go!
It is good to hear about this from time to time.

Parents /guardians typically need to give permission to have their
children's full names provided in conjunction with a work produced,
attended, competition won, etc. In my district, work can be
identified without permission by giving only the first name and last
initial. No photograph identifying a particular student by their full
name may be used either without that permission waiver.

web site: