wire sculptures/mixed media

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 09:38:07 PDT

Hello all! Hope you are having a relaxing summer! I bought some cheaaap wire cutters and pliers at American Science and Surplus and now I want to make some wire sculptures with my classes next year. I'm not sure where to start. I did some google searches and didn't come up with what I want. I'm wondering if any of you have pictures of wire sculptures on your websites. I'm thinking of maybe doing figurative wire sculptures and add other embellishments like beads, yarn and other materials. I just want to get some visual images to show the students. If you have wire/mixed media sculptures of any subject on your site please let me know. Thanks!! Marcia L. in Illinois