Re: student art release form

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 08:47:30 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

The easiest thing to do would have permission to
publish written right into permission to use the
Internet - ONE form going out to the parents at the
beginning of the year is so much better than each
teacher needing to do their own. I couldn't get our
"tech gods" to see it that way.

Here is a VERY basic form:
http://www.ocde.k12.ca.us/bpsd/webdv/perm2.html

I have three sample letters you can tweak (if you
don't have a form):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/publish.htm

All of these pass legal muster.

Judy Decker