student art release?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 07:57:39 PDT

Do any of you use some type of student art release so you can display
your students' work on the web? It seems like someone brought this up
a while back. I
If you know something about this, please let me know. I am building my
website and would love to have a gallery. Our school does have release
forms for students' photos on the web. Could I just have our tech
goddess include a sentence in that release?

Jan

---