Re: Linocut fix

---------

From: Susan Holland (holland70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 06:37:25 PDT

Here's what I learned from a guy who installs linoleum floors, You can mix
lino filings/ scrapings with glue, like wood glue, and fill a gouge or scrape
or gap between tiles, then smooth it with steel wool. Why not try using a
file on some spare linoleum and mix the filings with glue to form a paste and
using that to patch your printing block?

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---