RE: art room environments

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 19:29:05 PDT

It's the same with health care. Let the senators and representatives worry
about health care as we have to do and VOILA, universal health care for al!

Les in Framingham

From: Nnaell@aol.com [mailto:Nnaell@aol.com]
 Subject: Re: art room environments

It is not the folks building the schools, it is the folks paying for the
schools...who generally do not work in them! Those folks are either elected
board members or administration who have
A/C in their offices! That really gets me! If parents or administrators or
secretaries had to sit in a sweltering hot office....I think things would
change! That is how we got A/C in my school, a parent paid for it!!! Very
sad!

---