Room Invironments

---------

From: Scott Harrison (harrison360_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 15:25:35 PDT

We also get some 100 degree days in spring and fall. I bought my own
A/C and put it in and offered to pay for the juice. When the Admin
bitched I took photos of the 5 A/C units hanging off the Admins offices
to the board. They had the maintenance staff wire our whole wing. We
are a small school of 16 teachers and 350 students. I used my A/C 4
days last year...
Scott Harrison
South Fork High School
Humboldt Redwoods CA