Re: HS still life items

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 13:02:58 PDT

> Sorry but could you explain a little more? This is interesting but I
> don't think I have the full picture. Were they using the item to make
> up for their late assignment? Thanks!
> Beth
>

> ---

Sorry to be unclear. A still life item earned a homework grade as a 100.
No item was a zero. Then I allowed late grades for the next 2 or 3 days on
the homework assignment. My thought was that everyone would have an
investment in the still life with their contribution and everyone would find
at least part of it interesting. Hope that is more clear. Heidi in VA

---