Art History Game

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 11:34:36 PDT

Last fall I purchased two sets of old '80, '90, encyclopedias at our local public library book sell. If I remember right it was 3 dollars a paper bag and I stuff them in three bags. I have been going through the books and cutting out pictures of famous works of art. Now the question is what do I do with these pictures. I want to use them as some kind of art history game so if anyone has any suggestions please send them along. I am also open to using these pictures in other formats as well so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I hope everyone is have a wonderful summer.
Blessings,
Joe