Re: good books

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 11:18:09 PDT

I am reading Art and the Creation of Mind by Elliot W. Eisner. The book jacket says "In it he describes how various forms of thinking are evoked, developed and refined through the arts." To be honest I normally don't read books like this but I checked it out from the library and I am finding is really enjoyable.

I am looking for a really good take you away novel to read this summer, so I would love some suggestions as well.

Blessing,
Joe