Re: art room environments

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 02:43:36 PDT

My best (worst) room environment story was when I first came to my school.
I was on a cart and I needed someplace to store the cart, do plans, and keep
my supplies. I moved into a closet. It had a sort of shower/drain thing in
one corner, a heater, and a compressor. They built shelves for me in there
and moved my desk in. Anyway, the compressor used to go on at totally
random moments and I would practically leap into the air. I never got used
to it. I worked in that closet for years.
Sky - who eventually moved into a large air conditioned art room.

---