RE: art room environments

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 17:06:30 PDT

BUT.... Those moldy rooms killed people and made others go on disability!
Only when children began to get sick did the town do anything.
Leslie in Framingham
I would definitely choose a moldy room over a cart! However, you can bet I
would be in there with sponge, bucket and purchasing my own air purifier.
Not
fair....no matter what! Of course, as you say, once you report it then the
room could be shut down and you would not have a choice. That really
stinks...you are up a creek regardless!!!