Great Sites Updated on IAD - Need more sites

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 15:42:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated Great Sites on Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

Many who have been featured have told me that traffic
picked up on their sites from being listed on Great
Sites. Send me your school art site - or great school
art sites you find during your summer surfing.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com