Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 02:58:30 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: EURO STATE LOTTERY <eurostate@phantomemail.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:58:29 +0100
From: EURO STATE LOTTERY <eurostate@phantomemail.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
Subject: Congratulations
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:58:29 +0100
FROM: MRS. REBECCA WILLIAMS (COORDINATOR)
EURO STATE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND.
REF NUMBER: OSL/993/077/01
BATCH NUMBER: AT-060-SA01-08
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    We are pleased to inform you that as a result of our recent lottery draws =
held on the 4TH OF JUNE 2004.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 57752245396-054 with serial =
number 154-600 drew lucky numbers 4-17-11-30-71-55 which consequently won in =
the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of =
4,000,000 (EUROS) (FOUR MILLION EUROS ONLY) Note that All participants in =
this lottery program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot =
system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 60,000,000 individual email =
addresses from all search engines and web sites. This promotional program =
takes place every year, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent =
personalities like the Sultan of Brunei, bill gates of Microsoft Inc and =
other corporate organizations. This is to encourage the use of the internet =
and computers worldwide. For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you =
keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been =
processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security =
protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some =
participants. We look forward to your active participation in our next year =
USD70 million slot.   All winnings must be claimed not later than one month =
After the date of this notice. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary =
delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch =
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
Should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as =
possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional =
program.
NOTE: YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE
BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Sincerely yours,
REBECCA WILLIAMS
(LOTTERY COORDINATOR)
--110679e1-6b22-4448-9ff6-524a19bdcdba--