Mark Anderson's Visual Journal Unit Plan on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 12:20:52 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Dear Art Educators,

I am no longer forwarding Mark Anderson's Visual
Journal Unit plan. If you download Adobe Acrobat
Reader 6.0 you will be able to view it online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Journal.pdf
All images show up. You may not get it to open if you
have an earlier version (Adobe 5.0 would not open it
online - for me).

Those of you who have received this file - 30 pages
long - may want to look through your files and see
what you may have to share. Email me to see if your
lesson is needed for Incredible Art Department (I do
not need duplications of lesson already on the site).

NOTE: This is a very large file and will only be
online through Saturday (the initial offer for
forwarding). I have already forwarded this file to
more than 40 people.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker