Re: Stevie Mack from Crizmac

---------

From: LINDA KIELING (kielingl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 18:19:20 PDT

I SECOND THAT, Stevie did a wonderful workshop for teachers in my
previous district. Also, I went to a week long summer session with
Crizmac to Santa Fe that focused on O'Keeffe and then a variety of
Native American experiences. Stevie is incredible and every detail was
planned and handled in such a way that it created an amazing total
experience. I recommend taking advantage of any opportunity offered by
her that you can!

>>> Rosikins@aol.com 6/8/2004 6:02:30 PM >>>
Stevie just gave two days of awesome workshops in Kansas City to my
staff and
she was excellent. She did an overview of Multi cultural art and a
piece on
Folkart of Mexico. If you ever have an opportunity to have hr come to
your
district, she is awesome. She was inexpensive for a national presenters
and my
teachers left wanting more, \they were energized, excited and ready to
go back
and use the materials in their classes. Way to go Stevie, she rocks!

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---