How Do I Store Slide Film

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 15:14:37 PDT

I hope everyone's summer is starting or about to start off good. I have a question on storing some slide film. I purchased too much this year for my AP class and need to store about 10 rolls to use next year. I have heard that you should keep it in a cool place, should I keep it in the refrigerator? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and Blessing,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---