New Triplet Pics and Movies

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 14:07:33 PDT

Before I head off for Taos, I had to post one more page of pics of
those fantastic triplets. This week was their dance and tumbling
recitals. The page includes movies (about 6.4 megs each) if you
can download them.
    http://www.taospaint.com/Charlie/Brown.html
The photos were taken before Tiffanie broke her arm. Watching
the kids perform was a blast.
                                  Enjoy, Woody in KC (not for long)

---