RE: Answer to Linda and about a good show.

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 07:45:06 PDT

Oh Linda! How I wish I lived in Maine. I still live in Framingham, MA and
just travel to Maine, for the one week I can afford on Mohegan Island. I
used to have property about 4 hours north of there. Waterfront property and
when it came down to selling my horse or the property there was no question.
I still don't regret keeping my horse, but if I could have held on to the
property, I would be able to buy a little place of my own up there, now. Oh
well.

Have a good summer.

 I'm headed for the Cape of Cod today for my parents 65th anniversary. Back
tonight to put in the next to the last kiln load of the year before
tomorrow.

I have my watercolors packed, but the rain seems to be coming. It will at
least be comfortable and not hot and muggy!

Les