RE: Answer to Linda and about a good show.

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 19:41:06 PDT

I didn't mean to ignore you, Linda. This week was horrid!

I'm ready to leave this system and go be a hermit!

On the other hand, if you all get a chance to see The Snappy Dance Troupe, I
think it's called. Go. They are a breathe of fresh air and funny.

Now to the kitty hair balls and tomorrow a day on the cape.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone, and I would like to be reminded how to join the
list, again, too. I have an art teacher friend, who would like to join and
I haven't been able to find the instructions.,