Re: Mural

---------

From: C Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 04:28:25 PDT

Beth, thanks for asking this question. I have a similar request but wasn't
ready to tackle even thinking about it. We want to do a tile mural outside
our rear entry doorway and I have similar technical questions: For outdoor
tile murals: what kind of backing would you use, what can I do with the clay
tiles (I don't have a kiln at school and would need to get them fired
locally at a ceramics place or art school or something), how to mount the
tiles once they are done and what to do to preserve the wood or whatever
they will be mounted to?

This is a 'whenever you have a minute or two to answer' question, nothing
burning here.

Cathy

---