Mural

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 04:23:05 PDT

We want to do a mural way up over a large indoor entry way. Since I am
unwilling to put my students (or myself !) on scaffolding, I was
considering having masonite panels cut to fill the space (may take 4 of
those large ones I guess?) These then could be painted before they were
installed. I know they warp, and have in the past gessoed a big X on
the back to prevent this...Is this how you all would approach a mural
to be over 10 feet from the ground at its lowest point? Any ideas are
appreciated.
Thank you so much.
Beth

---