Re: Suggestions--art /music connection

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 18:33:12 PDT

Hi Jude,
   Look into the watercolor works of Charles Burchfield. His
interpretations of sky/cloud forms are based on his love and knowledge of
music. There was a major exhibit of his works here in Columbus and in
Buffalo a few years ago.

                           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                           Art teacher, K-5, retired

Hi all,
   I am looking for visual artists who are also somehow linked to music-they
create art which incorporates sound, or are also musicans, etc. The only
person I'm coming up with is Gordon Parks. This can be a contemporary artist
or one from the past.
Hope you can help!
Jude

---