RE: Tempera vs 'washable paint'

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 08:57:04 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com [mailto:ARTNSOUL12@aol.com]
Sent: Thu 6/3/2004 3:16 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Tempera vs 'washable paint'

>But, I have also discovered (thanks to Bunki) Sax
Premier (or whatever they call their top of the line tempera). I like it even
more than Crayola because it keeps a smooth creamy consistancy.
Susan on Long Island

The paint I recommended was the SAX True Color Tempera...not the SAX Ultra Plus...because it's cheaper than the Ultra and it comes in gallons as well and is the best I've found. I've tried the Ultra and personally find the True Color the best overall for the gallon sizes and the price. Regardless...either of the SAX products far outshine the competition in tempera paint..IMHO. Toodles....Bunki

---