Re: HS still life items

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 06:15:29 PDT

Thanks to all of you that responded with still life ideas! This will give me some new ideas for the fall. Here it is finally...summer vacation...and it's just beginning...and here I am thinking about the new school year already....do we ever put it to rest????? LOL
Carolyn Roberts

    Teachers, please respond with the items you use in a still life setup...for high school students that they enjoy drawing/painting.

    I need to collect some new items over the summer.

    Thanks...Carolyn
    ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
  ---