Re: Restoring Hard Clay!!!

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 05:53:33 PDT

Poke holes in the clay and it will help, also.
-- think of it like a humidor inside the sealed bucket.
ann
> PS Hi everyone. I've been gone from artsednet for a long time, lots of
home and school issues, I won't bore you with, but I still love visiting
with you all from time to time and am so thankful for all your
inspiration and ideas which have saved my life more than once. Have a
great summer.
Ann

---