Woody & Restoring Hard Clay...

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 04:20:36 PDT

Woody,

I must say that I really like your philosophy regarding
material usage. I
know how much I am bothered by high school kids who leave
their
projects bewhind to be thrown away simply because it is too
inconvenient for them to bring the work home, or they have
lost interest,
don't care about what they have done, etc.

This is always particularly problematic in dealing with 3D
work that is
not easily recylable.

I think that a section in the art curriculum dealing with
respect for the
environment and not adding to the pollution of the earth
might be in
order.

Thanks again for your comments.

Kevan