Re: Digital Camera/Camcorder Help!!

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 18:15:18 PDT

Hi Susan,
I have the Nikon Coolpix 3100. I do just love it. It takes amazing pictures, is absolutely easy to use and I'm totally hooked on it. I can't imagine going back to film again. If you want, I will email you some pictures. You could request artroom stuff or family stuff. Everyone who sees my pictures wants to know what kind of camera I have. I don't know anything about camcorders, though.
Sky in NJ