Re: carousel horse/ public sculpture

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 16:51:31 PDT

Ann,

Great way to show the evolution of the horse. I was hoping to see some
of the kids working on it and when I didn't I kept thinking that this
could have been a digital image that was colorized. But don't mind me I
am overexposed to photoshop and digital imaging.

BTW A good friend of mine is the Art Supervisor in Summit, your
Patriotic Partner

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -