Re: Digital Camera/Camcorder Help!!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 05:39:52 PDT

Susan and all:
    I just love my Canon G2, but there are so many new cameras out each
year
that it's hard to keep up. My suggestion is that you go on the web and
look them
over first. Then, go to a brick and morter store and handel the one's
you are
considering. You might go back to the web to buy once you make a decision.
Here is a place, on the web, to start looking for models and features:
   http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html
                           Happy Shopping, Woody in KC
If I were shopping today, I'd look at the SLR Canon Digital Rebel (under
$1000)
because it will take the lenses I have for the real SRL Canon Rebel I
own but
don't use since I went digital.
   http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/300d.html

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 06/01/2004 11:27:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> KBroadwater@towson.edu writes:
>
> What do you like about the Canon A-70? I am in the market for a
> new camera and was thinking of buying a Nikon COOLPIX 885. Any
> advice?

---