Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Tahoe

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 21:04:19 PDT

Tahoe is my favorite too- we went to Tahoma for 10 summers, until the
little cabins we stayed at were sold. It was heaven! The lake is
gorgeous and I treasure swimming in it, despite the cold. My boys and
husband and I have the most wonderful memories of our vacations there. I
wish we could find another place on the lake with the same old fashioned
ambience as Tahoe Cedars had. Do you know of any?

jlb wrote