RE: Spam:Re: thanks

---------

From: Amy Helton (AmyHelton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 06:57:07 PDT

Thanks Sharon.

Where in NJ are you? I grew up in NJ.

Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Henneborn [mailto:heneborn@erols.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:42 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Spam:Re: thanks

Amy,

Congratulations on your pending retirement. All year long you will be
thinking," This is the last time I will be doing this particular
activity." This will be an intense "approach avoidance" (as they say in
Psychology studies) year. You have so much to look forward to and so
much to look back on.

We do get little glimpses of how much we influence the lives of the
young people we teach and the colleagues we work with and share with on
this list. I figure if we hear back from a few it must be multiplied
many times by those who have not let us know.

Enjoy the time you have remaining with the young folks,

Sharon ~ NJ