thanks

---------

From: Amy Helton (AmyHelton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 05:23:57 PDT

Good morning,

I have been in this group for almost 2 years, basically one of the
lurkers. I have enjoyed reading every morning both the great info and
ideas, and the stories of what we go through as artists and teachers.
After 27 years of teaching art in grades 3-12, both public, but mostly
private school I plan on retiring at the end of this school year.

I met my husband at our state art teachers convention in 1994, married
in 96, went to the south of France to see the light of Van Gogh,
returned home to North Carolina , bought land and planted a vineyard. I
will be retiring to help my husband sell wine at our winery and paint
and weave.

Thanks again for all the pages of info, but more the camaraderie. No
one knows what we really do with the young people we teach and the
influence we have on their lives, now and in the future.

Best wishes for a restful, enjoyable summer.

Amy Helton

Forsyth Country Day School

Lewisville, NC

---