Re: Wisconsin painters

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 04:56:21 PDT

>I live in Cedarburg and am a member of the guild that sponsors this event,
>and ANYONE can get into it. You just go to the Cultural Center during the
>specified hours to get your canvas stamped to prove you didn't paint it
>ahead of time, and that's it! There are a lot of nice purchase awards
>($5,000 grand prize) and you can auction your piece at the end of the event
>as well. Is anyone planning on participating?

Hhhmm...Deb, there is some communication issues down there then..and perhaps
it might be resolved on your end knowing now what happened to me. Why would
someone respond and email me back (two years ago) and inquire to my
interest...and not give me such simple instructions as this? Ssheesh!!!!!

I also contacted the Chamber of Commerce last year and their response was
they would forward my interests and questions to another who would then
supposedly get back to me. The Chamber of Commerce too could have been
equipped/prepared to give such simple instructions out. Being a membe of
the guild sponsoring this...I hope you'll encourage parties to make such
simple instructions easier for outsiders to be known. Thanks for your time
in clearing this up! I certainly appreciate it.

take care

Larry S.
My websites-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

Member of NAPPAP- "National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters"
http://nappap.org

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---