Graduate classes

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 14:54:01 PDT

Woody love your paintings. I read the email about the cost and that isin't
too bad for the workshop, and 2 credits.

I live in Michigan and here we have to continue to further our education.
They prefer that you go for your masters. I think I have 3 years to get 9
hours. (or something close to that). I did apply to a school not too far
away from my home and they found that my portfolio wasn't cohesive and that
my skills were not up to par for a graduate level. My professor back in GA
was shocked. He said I shouldn't have a problem getting in to a program.
Does anyone know of any workshops classes, or what not that I could do. I am
very interested in the watercolor workshop.. I would prefer to get my
masters in art.. I'm not sure what to do. I wasted this summer. So I have 2
years to get the 9 credits and I don't know where I'll get them. A lot of
the schools in my area don't have a masters program in art and money is a
factor in my situation. Any suggestions anyone.

LeAnn

---