Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: my working now

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 10:07:34 PDT

I went to your site and I was struck by your amazing plein air works!
I'm so impressed by the artistry of the members of this list! (I saw
Jackie's stuff too).
My site isn't currently up. Probably it would be dark for some of the
Anyhow the first page is available at
I also have a graphic design site but it isn't currently available.
I'm more of a figurative artist, but I have wanted to investigate the
outdoors for a long time. It's hard to do in NYC, but not impossible. One
of these days I'll go outside and see what's going on.