Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:55:41 PDT

Maggie,
Can you send this through email or do you need me to send you postage?

----------
From: Jayna Huffines <jayna_99@yahoo.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2003, 12:47 PM
Maggie, I'd like this, too. Thanks!
Jayna
Maggie White <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com> wrote:
Sharon,
I completed mine before I left the district and would be glad to send
you a copy. It passed "eyeball muster" from our curriculum coordinator
and is probably pretty comprehensible. I could send you the document
for just one class (2D, 3D, Art History, Drawing) if that would help
you
get started.
Maggie
Sharon Henneborn wrote:
> I need to ask you if anyone can direct me to a source or sources for
> curriculum mapping for art curriculum. I found excellent sources for
> Math and Science but I am not having luck with the mapping for art
> curriculum. I am sure it is out there.
> Thanks in advance

---