Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:52:33 PDT

Thanks. We will keep in touch. K-8 is the level I am trying to
research.

----------
From: Jayna Huffines <jayna_99@yahoo.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2003, 12:46 PM

We are having staff development this week on curriculum mapping, so
I'll be glad to help in any way I can. This is new to me too, so we
can share info as we find it. I teach 6th grade for a quarter, and 7th
and 8th for semesters, so I plan to do it by weeks. Since I teach 3
grades, I will make 3 maps.

Jayna

Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@erols.com> wrote:

I need to ask you if anyone can direct me to a source or sources for
curriculum mapping for art curriculum. I found excellent sources for
Math and Science but I am not having luck with the mapping for art
curriculum. I am sure it is out there.

Thanks in advance

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu