Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:47:14 PDT

Maggie, I'd like this, too. Thanks!

Jayna

Maggie White <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com> wrote:
Sharon,

I completed mine before I left the district and would be glad to send
you a copy. It passed "eyeball muster" from our curriculum coordinator
and is probably pretty comprehensible. I could send you the document
for just one class (2D, 3D, Art History, Drawing) if that would help you
get started.

Maggie