Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:46:41 PDT

We are having staff development this week on curriculum mapping, so I'll be glad to help in any way I can. This is new to me too, so we can share info as we find it. I teach 6th grade for a quarter, and 7th and 8th for semesters, so I plan to do it by weeks. Since I teach 3 grades, I will make 3 maps.

Jayna

Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@erols.com> wrote:

I need to ask you if anyone can direct me to a source or sources for
curriculum mapping for art curriculum. I found excellent sources for
Math and Science but I am not having luck with the mapping for art
curriculum. I am sure it is out there.

Thanks in advance