Re: new art book, ideas requested

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:35:05 PDT

I will check the links you give about the cat art, and ... THANKS!!

What I would like to try for on the 3rd step is something kind of outrageous
or mildly awesome!!!...maybe take the cat idea to some new level, like
cutting out the cat and putting it on foam core, and cutting that out, and
making a 3-D stand up cat or something. Not sure.

First step basic. Second step cool. Third step out of this world (or just
beyond the basic!).

MaryAnn

6/30/03 7:03 AM: The Austin's~whest177@wheatstate.com~

Right off hand, my cat lesson is one that builds. Kinders draw the cat,
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/kinders/cat.html

1st grade adds patterns to the wall and some to the cat (sometimes)
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/first/patterncat1.html

2nd adds patterns to the cat with contrasting colors to the background
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/second/patterncat2.html

I'm sure there are more but I'm not in the school mode right now! :-)
~Michal

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
    www.brightring.com