Re: Sources for curriculum mapping for art curriculum

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 08:23:18 PDT

Sharon,

I completed mine before I left the district and would be glad to send
you a copy. It passed "eyeball muster" from our curriculum coordinator
and is probably pretty comprehensible. I could send you the document
for just one class (2D, 3D, Art History, Drawing) if that would help you
get started.

Maggie

Sharon Henneborn wrote:

> I need to ask you if anyone can direct me to a source or sources for
> curriculum mapping for art curriculum. I found excellent sources for
> Math and Science but I am not having luck with the mapping for art
> curriculum. I am sure it is out there.
>
> Thanks in advance

---